Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Nervous Tick-ing of the keyboard as I wait...

One final down, one to go.

This morning I took the final test of my Anatomy and Physiology class - 98%. Satisfaction. So close to %100 - but oh, well. My 4.0 is sealed, which definitely feels nice.

At 11:30am (in about 35 minutes; actually, exactly 35 minutes...) I will see the first patient of my clinical final. Our "patients" are instructors who come to our simulated medical office and evaluate us as we evaluate them. They are looking for professionalism, competency, and quality of care throughout the interaction. The recorded progress notes will then be critiqued by my clinical instructor.

I have a second patient at 12:00pm. She is the Assistant Director of the school.

25 minutes to go.

2 Comments:

At 6/09/2006 1:34 AM, Blogger Jeep Freek said...

I feel ashamed... After hearing about your blogger blog I haven't been very supportive! I blame it on forgetting to add a link to the blog in my bookmarks list... Oh well. Gald to see there are other bright students out there supporting Blogger!

 
At 6/13/2006 2:49 PM, Blogger fisherofmen_matt_4_19 said...

a 4.0...impressive...i never tasted a 4.0 in college :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home