Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Latest from Brother Duke in Iraq

READ THIS POST from Duke on June 29, 2005. Please. Duke is a soldier of God and of the United States - a medic in Iraq with thoughts and observations we would all better from reading.

He finishes the post with (in case you don't read the whole thing, at least read this):

"As I close this long discourse on my experiences that day, I wanted to add how I was encouraged by the recent speech by Bush and I am sure the Iraqi Colonel would be as well. The President was discussing that many had called on us to pull out of Iraq before it was stable. His answer was firm. “For the sake of our Nation's security, this will not happen on my watch.” No opinion polls support this decision. This is a decision of a brave and great leader, who cares more about the future of America than his poll numbers. I am honored to serve under his command.

Soli Deo Gloria

More thoughts to come"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home