Thursday, August 03, 2006

I am sick for the first time in a long time. Thankfully, the worst of it passed over the course of last night. A fever set in while I was at school yesterday, and I ended up leaving at lunch time. Throbbing head and chills = not the best concentration. I slept over my mom's house, getting out of the sticky heat of just about everywhere else. And moms are just good at taking care.

Today I'm much better. :) Functioning and back in the classroom. Still feel like I could have spent the day sleeping, but alas...

I hope you are all well on this Thursday.

3 Comments:

At 8/03/2006 2:33 PM, Blogger fisherofmen_matt_4_19 said...

glad you're well, again, sis...

 
At 8/03/2006 5:20 PM, Blogger Charlie said...

I'll be prayin for you as always, sis

 
At 8/04/2006 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always prayin' sis,...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home