Friday, September 08, 2006

Hannah is singing and playing her guitar - a voice of Beauty resonating. I love just listening. My brother used to play and sing when we were younger, his voice deep and striking to the core. Hannah's is cutting just the same; true and thick and strong, rising in the listener a passion equal to her own.
I will call upon You, Lord,
For You will answer me.
Give ear to me and hear my prayer.
Keep me as the apple of Your eye,
Hide me in the shadow of Your wing...

Blessed be Your name...
You give and take away, You give and take away;
My heart will choose to say, Lord, blessed be Your name.


I dream of a day when my brother sings these words that Hannah sings now.

4 Comments:

At 9/10/2006 2:19 AM, Blogger Matthew said...

Ah, me. Singing such words give even the weakest voice a dulcet tone.

 
At 9/14/2006 7:52 PM, Blogger fisherofmen_matt_4_19 said...

the very existence of music is such cause for praise...that we may praise Him in it is pure joy :)

 
At 9/16/2006 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One day, we will be in the very presence of our King and all will be singing, with one voice, praises to Him....hmmm

 
At 9/20/2006 7:17 PM, Blogger Asher said...

hey amanda, this is Asher. Curtis gave me your blog address. How are you??!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home