Saturday, August 26, 2006

Our youth group band was invited to play an hour slot at an upcoming Old Home Day in town... September 16th will be probably the first open-air praise and worship concert in the town... ever? :) It's really exciting. Please keep the teens and the townspeople in prayer!

My family always goes to Old Home Day, too. My brother sang/played his guitar a couple of years. My dad drives his tractor in the parade (my mom used to make a "street float" with the neighborhood kids). My mom has had a photo exhibit - I don't know if she will this year.

Heath and I went to Six Flags on Wednesday (Hannah came with us) and it was so good. He kept saying, "This is such a great day." :) Well, except while we were standing in line for Batman for a couple hours. We bonded over screaming our heads off. :) No, actually, I love rollercoasters. I like best watching the track in front - it's like the view in movies of fighter pilots. On the ride home we were listening to jazz and picking out the different instruments; predicting which solo was coming next. Somewhere in Mass we switched seats and I fell asleep while he drove the rest of the way.

2 Comments:

At 8/26/2006 4:00 PM, Blogger fisherofmen_matt_4_19 said...

that's a make-ya-smiler right there ;)

 
At 8/28/2006 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good memories right there....keep on witnessing to Heath, sis, keep on praying for him, God is working.... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home