Sunday, March 11, 2007

I'm Getting Married! :D

We went for a hike in the White Mountains today. At the end of the trail I stood enjoying the view of snowy peaks beyond the frozen pond we had walked out onto. Derek was behind me, and whispered, "Amanda B____;" I turned around, and he was on his knees.

We're looking at the last weekend in August or first of September. Can you even believe it? What a gift to my heart and life. I can only grin and thank my Father who has provided beyond what I ever could have asked or hoped for in giving me my Derek. Amazing grace; amazing Love. :)

Amazing God.

2 Comments:

At 3/11/2007 10:25 AM, Blogger Matthew said...

Congratulations! Blessings to you and to your forthcoming union!

 
At 4/26/2007 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm real excited for you Amanda. Love you, my sister in Christ!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home