Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I Have an Externship!!! Yay!!!

I was offered an externship yesterday morning, and today I accepted it. On the last day of the last mod. I'm so not surprised. :)

It's an interesting situation... One of my instructors called a podiatrist who hasn't accepted externs from the school for over a year. She convinced him to give another chance, and has asked me to "redeem the school." I ended the conversation saying I would pray about it and talk to Wendy and let her know today.

So for the next couple of months I will be getting very familiar with feet. :) I am told the doctor loves to teach, which is sweet music to my ears, since I want to learn as much as possible. The office manager is a former student of the instructor who referred me; she began at the office as a Medical Assisting extern. I hope she, too, will take me under her wing.

I am just so grateful. God provides again.

2 Comments:

At 11/22/2006 4:29 PM, Blogger fisherofmen_matt_4_19 said...

yay! that's fabulous :) He is faithful to respond when burdens are placed at His feet :P

 
At 11/23/2006 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome news sis, I'm so glad for you! God's providence is amazing and it never fails! May He bless your work there. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home