Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Praise God! My Dad has joined God's family!!

Yay!! This afternoon my dad and I prayed together and he surrendered his life to Christ. Amen!! I am overwhelmed with joy and thanksgiving. There is a strength in him already that wasn't there before - an assurance of God's sovereignty and goodness.

Please pray for him as he begins this journey in faith. Pray for growth and rooting. Pray God binds Satan from deterring him. Also pray for my parents' relationship - they are now both Christians - wee ones - Pray they would be strengthened and united and that their focus is on the Lord.

Praise You, Father! Thank You so much.

4 Comments:

At 10/26/2005 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen!

 
At 10/26/2005 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOOHOO!!! Amen. :)

 
At 10/27/2005 7:09 AM, Blogger VDOprincess said...

Wowza! Woot woot! That's awesome!

 
At 10/28/2005 3:40 PM, Blogger Callmeteem said...

Praise God!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home